By Brylea Burnett
For more photos and articles, access the eTrailblazer
Council Grove Jr/Sr High School
129 Hockaday St.
Council Grove, KS 66846
- All students are capable of learning and improving to their own levels of academic achievement.
- Students should develop critical-thinking skills so that they can analyze and evaluate information.
- Every member of the learning community believes that every child is important and cares about the academic progress of all students.
- Selection of resources and decisions about student improvement must be based on research and driven by data that is responsive to student need.
- Educators are willing to adapt to meet student need in intentional, coherent, and dynamic ways.
- Every member of the learning community should be held accountable for the learning process to thrive.