1. The community, families, and school personnel will work together to support each other in promoting high student achievement and in preparing students to be life long learners.
2. All students deserve a non-threatening and orderly learning environment where everyone is respected and valued.
3. All students will achieve academically and socially.
4. Each student will be given the appropriate instruction, time, and support necessary to achieve academic goals.
5. Change may be necessary in the learning community for everyone to learn, achieve, and grow.