Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Morris County USD 417



Ajax Loading Image


Teacher Licensure

All current teacher licensure information is now available on the Kansas State Department of Education website at www.ksde.org or click the link below:

Teacher Licensure


Directions below on how to request your PD transcript from Frontline Professional Growth and also your "old" PDC Transcript (prior to July 2013) for relicensure:

Printing FPG & PDC Transcripts for Re-Licensure