USD 417 Vacancies
District Instructional Coach/CGES Assistant Principal 2019-20 - USD #417 Morris County is seeking applicants for a District Instructional Coach/Assistant Principal at Council Grove Elementary School. The contract year begins July 1, 2019 and is a 215 day contract. Candidates must have a Kansas Building Leadership License, or be able to obtain such licensure before employment.
The successful candidate will possess the following credentials/qualities:
- Work with district teachers on strategies that improve literacy instruction and student achievement.
- Serve as a resource to administrators and other staff members for matters related to literacy.
- Report on the status for programs and services at the request of the superintendent, curriculum director, or admin. team.
- Attend and provide professional development for administrators and teachers as requested.
- Knowledge of MTSS, CHAMPS and research-based strategies for better classroom instruction and management.
- Knowledge of Behavior Social Emotional Learning practices.
The position will remain open until filled.
- Completed Licensed Application
- Letter of interest
- Copy of current license
- Copy of transcripts